Picking Up Interesting Essay Topics For 8th Graders
Essays can be fun, or tedious and boring depending on the topic you have to write on. It is simple to make what could have been an otherwise interesting and fun experience into a difficult and tasking one requiring a lot more effort to achieve a mediocre sub standard end result that does not reflect the amount of effort put in. Essay topics can also vary in their types, for example, you could write about a trip to a vacation destination, camping or hiking, or you could chose to describe an experience like the first day of school, your first kiss, or an incident like a plane or automobile crash. Here are fifteen interesting essay topics for 8th grade students:
- My first experience at skydiving and how an almost tragic incident changed my life.
- Why i no longer fear the dentist and wish that everyone my age could understand what I do now.
- How having a pet from since it was a baby and raising it to adulthood affected my perspective on life and what happiness really is.
- Describe the scenes you would expect to see if aliens visited us and made contact with our species.
- What happened to make you believe or stop believing in Santa Clause or any other fairy tale character?
- What do you imagine it would be like to visit the moon, Mars or any other planetary body?
- Describe an adventure you had during the summer vacation that involves a new experience.
- Why are there differences between the sexes if both are of the same species?
- Should children be given the option to say yes to vaccination or should that decision be left solely up to the parents?
- Describe an incident that made you feel proud to be a member of the human race.
- How has the internet affected your daily life, do you consider this a good or a bad thing?
- You awake alone in the forest with no visible lights or landmarks in sight, what do you do?
- You find out you have a twin sibling who was separated from you at birth, sadly they are in prison for committing several crimes, how will you react?
- How do you imagine the world as we know it will come to an end?
- How do you feel when you consider a moment in your life ten years ago and how you felt about life then?